The Villages has scores of restaurants that you can enjoy, but these are a sample of those that our members and visitors have frequently commented on.
1. The Bamboo Bistro is a runaway hit by Villages residents and visitors alike. Its Asian fusion menu is amazing. Prices are quite reasonable. Food, presentation and service are unbeatable. Highly recommended. On Hwy 27/441. Try the duck (order half or full).
2. If you are looking for lunch or dinner in a casual atmosphere, you can’t go wrong with the Orange Blossom Hill Country Club. Located in the heart of the historic district, this club has a reputation for top-notch French and Italian cuisine, most notably for their steaks and fish. The Friday night fish fry is very popular.
3. Nancy’s Legacy Clubhouse is most certainly one of the most celebrated The Villages restaurants, boasting a menu on par with some of the most exclusive New York restaurants. Their full course dinners provide a great choice when you are looking for somewhere to celebrate a special occasion.
4. As for full service restaurants in The Villages that offer a more casual dining atmosphere,Toojay’s is the one chain restaurant that we’ve decided to include on our list. Toojay’s serves deli items to hungry customers morning, noon and night. Their reasonable prices and prompt service make them an ideal choice when your on the go and need a quick meal.
5. Of course, sometimes you just want to reward yourself with something sweet and tasty, and Ollie’s Frozen Custard is a great spot to choose from to satisfy your dessert cravings. Guests can take their pick from a wide variety of ice cream flavors, as well as the best frozen custard in town. Their custard is made fresh every day. If Ollie’s didn’t make your favorite today, chances are they have it available in their freezer.
6. With terrific outdoor seating along the lake, the Lighthouse Bar and Grille specializes in awesome burgers and incredible tasting fried seafood.
These are six of my favorite restaurants at The Villages, covering all meals and dessert. Now get out there and try them out!
More Ideas: Our Special Finds
Cane Gardens Country Club
Members of the The Villages Gourmet Club have reviewed some 600 restaurants in and around The Villages and throughout Florida. Check it out:
Like us? Please support us by clicking the buttons below: